------------Indian Welcoming Committee-----------

------------Indian Welcoming Committee-----------

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bedtime?

This blog may be good for a lot of things...but Sleep is not one of them. I'm back from a fun weekend in Mumbai, and could really use some zzzzzzzz's...but there are important updates to be made! Ha, not really...actually I've just spent the last few hours playing with photos in Picasa. That is a fun product. Simple, easy to use, and some minor tweaks to my already stellar digital photography really makes some of those photos POP off the screen. That little camera you got me Selin is a good one, just gotta be careful about the fuzzy zoom (for whatever reason!).

I wonder what the best way to upload photos to this blog is. There are several different options. I'll have to play around with it. I've been having fun w/ my 'photo favorites' sidebar section, but that's really just for decoration sake, as you can't get those pictures any larger. The real pics should go in the posts themselves, and maybe I'll have to make some sort of web album. Problem is the real posts also require typing/writing, and sometimes when it's late at night all you want to do is play with pictures!! So, you might be seeing some photo only posts in the future. All part of an ever-evolving and expanding blog-o-sphere.

I still have a lot to tell you -- initial impressions, work, home, my 1st trip to Hampi, my 2nd trip to Mamallapuram, my 3rd trip to Mumbai -- lots of good stuff. All in good time.

Thanks for the comment Sis!! Glad you found the blog. Bun Papa, Joel Dad Mom, Spotless, miss you guys too, drop me a note sometime!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

spotless? she's buried in my parents yard.