------------Indian Welcoming Committee-----------

------------Indian Welcoming Committee-----------

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy Diwali!

Hey guys, Happy Diwali! You folks over there in the
states are really missin' the boat on this one: huge celebration, tons of firecrackers (at all hours of the night too -- honestly could probably do w/o those), but it is the festival of light so I guess they have significance, as well as the slaying of a Demon (Selin is telling me this as I type, I've got a lot to learn about Diwali)...but the best part of it all is...3 days off work! I just got back from a long trip to the beach, and have a lot of updating to do...we'll see what I can get done in the next couple hours. Hope you're all doing well in whatever it is you're doing.

Thought I'd mention this as well, my fantasy football teams went 3-0 this weekend! suckas!

No comments: