------------Indian Welcoming Committee-----------

------------Indian Welcoming Committee-----------

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Bollywood Debut!

So, one thing I failed to mention: in my free time, I've been taking on starring roles in Bollywood blockbuster films. The pay isn't great, but I don't do it for the money, I do it for the love of cinema. (And the great action scenes!)

Ha, just kidding. But, if you're bored, check out this video my friend Zac created. He's been messing around with this website he found where you can pick scenes from cheesy old Bollywood movies, add your own subtitles, and create your own movie! He's made some classic films, including this one about me and India, also starring Selin and with a cameo appearance by none other than Brother Joel. Enjoy!

Bollywood Blockbuster: A Bennett Adventure in India

Thanks Zac. You have a talent!!! You've also done your homework -- the cereal consumption is absolutely critical in keeping us well-oiled fighting machines.

1 comment:

Sunita said...

great post. Liked that.
Leo F. Swiontek