------------Indian Welcoming Committee-----------

------------Indian Welcoming Committee-----------

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Photo Fever

If you ever want to see even MORE photos of me, Selin, India, beaches, sunsets, puppies, and other cool stuff (who wouldn't!?), you can check out my Picasa web album at http://picasaweb.google.com/nbennett (You can also get there by clicking the 'My Online photo album' link in the links section on the right). Recently, I broke open the piggy bank and shelled out the yearly $25 fee for 6GB of storage, so now I can put every picture I've ever taken up there for everyone to see!! Hooray, excited? You should be!

I added some older good ol' USA photos too, so have a look if you like. There are some classic shots from the boyz Tahoe trip last February, some family shots from the beach and Sisters, some weddings, Santa Cruz summer '06 beach house shots...and definitely more of THIS:

Yes, don't adjust your monitor settings, that is Selin riding cowgirl style on the front of the raft into an enormous suckhole. YEAH GIRL!!!! Skills.

1 comment:

Blaze The Trail Cat said...

You're getting some great photos bro. I just spent an hour or so going through most of 'em, it's very interesting to see a little bit of that part of the world through your lens. Thanks for taking the time to put 'em all online!